Below is a list of suggestions from my classmate on how to organize and regulate one’s study in distance education. Thanks Ms. Eira Claudine Hilario for this.
- make a checklist of things to do, in the order that you want to do them
- jot down task and module deadlines in your calendar, so that you know exactly how much time you have left to work on a specific module
- work on one task at a time, and if you are enrolled in more than one course, finish your tasks in one course first before working on the other course’s tasks.
- don’t read anything that is not related to your current task to avoid confusion
- since feelings and moods are not easy to discern through forum discussions, make it a point to be positive and constructive when posting comments or replies to your classmate’s posts.